Friday, May 18, 2012

Sweet Cheeks Review from Mummy Knows Reviews

This time I'm reviewing a sample of Butt Balm from Morgan Botanicals.

Sample with list of  all natural ingredients
The butt balm is called "Sweet Cheeks Salve" and the all- natural ingredients include:
Olive oil
Premium Beeswax
Vitamin E
Calendula Flowers
Chamomile Flowers
Comfrey Leaf and Root
Elder Flower
Marshmallow Leaf and Root
Lavender Blossoms
Rose Petals
Signature Essential Oil.

The balm is a golden yellow color and is perfect for soothing  diaper rash. It is safe to use with cloth diapers too. It won't leave a nasty residue on your diapers.  It helps to keep the skin's surface dry, nourished, and fight bacteria. This balm can also be used to soothe dry, chapped winter skin. 

Thankfully my son doesn't get many diaper rashes. So I haven't had to use this sample much. He has had a few minor irritations, and red bumps on his bottom though. I've applied this balm to it and it has helped to clear those up.

What I love:
1. Cloth Diaper Friendly
2. That you only need to use a little bit
3. That it smells nice
4. That it doesn't feel thick, creamy, and yucky gross when putting it on.
5. That the ingredients are all natural against my babies skin.

I honestly can't think of anything I'd improve with the Sweet Cheeks Salve.

No comments:

Post a Comment